Robinhood, Remote, IL — Senior Operations Engineer
MAY 2022 - SEPTEMBER 2023
● Employee Experience Lead
● CorpEng Internal Communications and Documentation Lead
● Developed cross-team persona models for org-wide initiatives.
● Co-led successful rollout of company-wide AI support bot and developed knowledge ingestion policy/procedure.
● Developed and led multiple company-wide User Acceptance Testing initiatives.
Red Canary, Remote, FL — Technical Support Engineer
AUGUST 2021 - MAY 2022
● Trusted partner on product functionality for customers and third-party vendors.
● Created Product Support and Known Issue documentation.
● Liaised with internal and external partner teams.
Google, New York, NY — Corporate Operations Engineer
DECEMBER 2016 - AUGUST 2021
● Support Team subject matter expert and global escalation point for Linux and Accessibility-related issues.
● Created, led, and facilitated a week-long global cross-team Linux training curriculum for internal support residents. Trained additional facilitators to ensure instructor coverage and availability.
● Developed and maintained globally utilized Linux support tools, training, and documentation.
● Developed and deployed Linux support and Accessibility improvements.
● Developed and led multiple global internal Linux Platform and Linux Professional Institute Certification (LPIC) training curriculums.
● Led formation of a support escalation and advocacy team for Accessibility, driving creation of a dedicated Accessibility Support role.
● Created, organized, and led the first ever global platform support service team summit.
● Led and advocated for global morale, psychological safety, and well-being improvement projects and initiatives.
● Trained and mentored new CorpEng Internal Support teammates.
Google, Ann Arbor, MI — Corporate Engineering Support Tech
JANUARY 2015 - DECEMBER 2016
● Provided global internal remote support for services and applications on all major operating systems.
● Worked with managers and service owners to implement procedural and program-level changes.
● Created and led weekly Linux learning newsletter: "The Weekly Bash"
● Organized team-building events.
UF Health, Gainesville, FL — IT Specialist
APRIL 2010 - MAY 2014
● Provided comprehensive IT support for faculty, staff, and students.
● Support Team subject matter expert for Linux-related issues.
● Managed machines in Microsoft Active Directory / Group Policy.
● Maintained up-to-date registry of machines in IPAM.
● Liaised with hardware and software companies.
● Assisted with college-wide Windows XP to Windows 7 migration.